This is a junior designer position as part of our fabulous, young creative team. You will be working primarily on product brands, including assets like packaging, brand identity, websites and marketing assets.
About the Job:
- Gathering reference material and research into market categories
- Web design within Squarespace and Shopify
- Extending brand identities across diverse touchpoints
- Well-rounded knowledge of print production methods/processes
- Solid command of primary design software (Adobe)
- Knowledge of CSS
The ideal candidate will have 2 years experience in branding, packaging and web design, with a college degree and some agency experience (a plus). But, the quality of your portfolio will be the main thing we look at.
- Versatile design sensibility and intuitive understanding of typography
- Can design a mean Squarespace site without breaking a sweat
- You love the written word as much as visual eye candy
- Keen attention to detail, careful work ethic
- Friendly personality, good team player
- Enjoys a down-to-earth, friendly and relaxed studio environment
Salary & benefits commensurate with experience
About Our Location:
Howell is located just 15 minutes from the NJ shore, a little bit west of Point Pleasant. This area has a young, vibrant social scene and the relaxed lifestyle that the Jersey Shore is known for. We’re about 1 hour south of NYC, and 1.5 hours from Philadelphia, without the high cost of living.
How to Apply:
Apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include brief cover letter, resume and link to your online portfolio (no PDFs please). In your cover letter, please share your pet peeve. Really.